Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- What we know and don't know about the Ben Simmons situationon September 22, 2021 at 8:47 am
- Canelo, Plant trade punches at news conferenceon September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Tatis: Clash with Machado will make us strongeron September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Jays' Montoyo: Data-card mess 'under the bridge'on September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Broncos star LB Chubb to undergo ankle surgeryon September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Bassitt set for A's return after line drive to headon September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Calder winner Kaprizov gets $45M deal from Wildon September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- One injured as Superdome roof catches on fireon September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Sources: Simmons won't report, done with 76erson September 22, 2021 at 7:41 am
- Who will make the College Football Playoff?on September 22, 2021 at 6:13 am