Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- England's Marcus Rashford scores an UNREAL goal vs. Wales | 2022 FIFA World Cupon November 30, 2022 at 7:08 am
- US advance to last 16, Messi faces a must-win, Wednesday best betson November 30, 2022 at 6:59 am
- Power Rankings: Winners, losers and expectations for all 32 teamson November 30, 2022 at 6:58 am
- USA's win over Iran a relief for Berhalter amid a tense build-up that had turned bizarreon November 30, 2022 at 6:55 am
- The CFP committee got it right with USC, Alabama, Michigan and others | Joel Klatt Showon November 30, 2022 at 6:54 am
- Who should Georgia want to face in the CFP: USC or Ohio State? | The Joel Klatt Showon November 30, 2022 at 6:53 am
- Should TCU make the CFB ahead of Alabama? | The Joel Klatt Showon November 30, 2022 at 6:18 am
- When will Alex Ovechkin reach 800 goals? Upcoming games, plus highlightson November 30, 2022 at 6:11 am
- Injured Pulisic: 'I'll be ready' to face Netherlandson November 30, 2022 at 5:44 am
- Sources: Dilfer expected to be named UAB coachon November 30, 2022 at 5:44 am