Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- NBA Power Rankings: Are the Bulls back on track?on December 6, 2021 at 4:23 pm
- Long-term expansion questions hover, but no playoff debate needed this yearon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- OU names Clemson DC Venables its new coachon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- Woodley to fight Jake Paul after Fury withdrawson December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- Sources: Flyers fire Vigneault amid losing skidon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- Harbaugh says CB injuries a factor in 2-point callon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- O'Neil, Minoso join four in making baseball's HOFon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- WFT fears Thomas tore ACL, MCL, source sayson December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- Sources: Man Utd eye ex-USMNT star for staffon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm
- Hurricanes fire Diaz after 3 years as head coachon December 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm