Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- 'I love this time of year': Why Carlos Correa is made for Octoberon October 28, 2021 at 12:33 am
- Barcelona fire Koeman after Rayo defeaton October 28, 2021 at 12:31 am
- 'John Doe' revealed as ex-Blackhawk Kyle Beachon October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Source: Texans trade reunites Ingram with Saintson October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Former WFT employees want 'findings released'on October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Orgeron: Too many injuries for LSU to practiceon October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Sources: Kroenke irks NFL owners with fees pivoton October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Source: No structural damage to Jokic's right kneeon October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- Bob Ferry, ex-player and longtime GM, dies at 84on October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am
- QB Prescott (calf) must clear 'threshold' to playon October 28, 2021 at 12:28 am