Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- Lawyer: 10 police complaints filed vs. Watsonon July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Sources: Pack concessions could reel in Rodgerson July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Okla. St. prez rips OU for 'planning with SEC'on July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Sources: Grizzlies to send Valanciunas to Pelicanson July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Duffy gives Bermuda first-ever gold at Olympicson July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Usman-Covington rematch to headline UFC 268on July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Agency: DT Allen, WFT agree to $72M extensionon July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Source: Saints snag Hogan after lacrosse stinton July 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
- Olympics 2021 live updates: Regan Smith returns to pool, USA women's hoops begins and more from Tokyoon July 27, 2021 at 2:10 am
- Don't panic: The U.S. women can still win gymnastics goldon July 27, 2021 at 2:10 am