Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- Bettor turned down $120,000 cash-out on Liverpool to win Quadrupleon May 23, 2022 at 12:59 pm
- Alpine rejects Red Bull call to relax budget capon May 23, 2022 at 12:45 pm
- The 'brutal charisma' and staggering game of Carlos Alcarazon May 23, 2022 at 12:41 pm
- Will Nadal pull off another feat of clay? 21 dominating numbers heading into French Openon May 23, 2022 at 12:41 pm
- Trevor Bauer's hearing begins today: Will his 324-game suspension stand?on May 23, 2022 at 12:28 pm
- Man City win Premier League after dramatic end to thrilling title raceon May 23, 2022 at 12:20 pm
- The what-ifs that haunt Liverpool as title bid falls shorton May 23, 2022 at 12:20 pm
- Avalanche, police aware of threats aimed at Kadrion May 23, 2022 at 12:16 pm
- Thomas pulls off thrilling rally, wins PGA in playoffon May 23, 2022 at 12:16 pm
- Osaka upset by Anisimova in French Open returnon May 23, 2022 at 12:16 pm