Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- NHL Playoff Watch Daily: Bruins, Islanders run it back on Friday nighton April 16, 2021 at 10:42 pm
- LAFC over Columbus Crew for MLS Cup? Our 2021 predictions, MVP favorites, team-by-team talking pointson April 16, 2021 at 10:35 pm
- Sources: X-rays negative on Jazz star Mitchellon April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- No motive found for shooting involving ex-NFLeron April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- D-Wade leaps into ownership with stake in Jazzon April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- GM: Texans respecting legal process on Watsonon April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- Avalanche put on COVID hiatus; 3 games ppd.on April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- Boeheim bunch: Jimmy joins bro to play for dadon April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- Ex-NFL star Lynch joins soccer ownership rankson April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm
- Donald's attorney says Rams star aided accuseron April 16, 2021 at 10:29 pm