Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- Follow live: Chelsea, Real Madrid square off for spot in Champions League finalon May 5, 2021 at 9:40 pm
- Robinson, after losing eye, makes Triple-A rosteron May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Source: Rangers fire GM, prez in shocking moveon May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Favre: Gut tells me Rodgers done with Packerson May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Sources: Super League clubs facing long UCL banon May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Cowboys release NT Woods after drafting 2 DTson May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Knicks get jump on free agency, add PG Vildozaon May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Source: Jags fire 4 staffers in Meyer's overhaulon May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Mickelson doesn't bash super league; others doon May 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
- Utah's Joe Ingles leads the NBA in a stat he had to Googleon May 5, 2021 at 9:24 pm