Who We Are
Sports Unlimited International is an international investor, and a buyer of sports assets in different leagues, divisions, teams within many different geographic locations. We invest our own funds, not those of any investors.
How we Categorise the Sporting Industry
We categorize the sports industry into four different segments: apparel and footwear, content distributors, equipment and facilities and warehouses. Apparel and footwear is the largest segment of the four.
We follow the principles!
Throughout history there have been a number of professional sports teams that have been privately owned. Many fans and followers of sports may jump at these opportunities to own a part of their favourite teams. We analyzes stock performance of past and current publicly traded teams to determine whether these stocks constitute a sound financial investment or only derive their value from the sentimental value stockholders place on the ownership.
- Rats off to ya! Why Panthers fans throw plastic rodents on the iceon June 10, 2023 at 2:04 pm
- French Open 2023: Who will win the men's final?on June 10, 2023 at 1:58 pm
- Didn't see Aaron Gordon's Game 4 coming? Neither did the Nuggetson June 10, 2023 at 1:45 pm
- Change is a constant in Istanbul but can Inter upset Man City?on June 10, 2023 at 1:12 pm
- Who wins after Messi's MLS move, and let's talk about Saudi Arabia's multibillion-dollar planon June 10, 2023 at 11:44 am
- 49ers group strikes deal for full Leeds takeoveron June 10, 2023 at 7:15 am
- Rodgers wraps 'fun' OTAs with perfect attendanceon June 10, 2023 at 7:15 am
- Mets lose Alonso for 3-4 weeks due to ailing wriston June 10, 2023 at 7:15 am
- Deal broker: Equity for golfers loyal to PGA Touron June 10, 2023 at 7:15 am
- Ionescu's career-high 37 points, 8 3s lead Libertyon June 10, 2023 at 7:15 am